Sabado, Setyembre 10, 2011

HP pavillion Dv-6 310tc

Here's my review of my Monster laptop HP dv-6.

It was a gift from my ate from Singapore. I was like shocked that she is giving me such pricy laptop for my thesis, that is why i love my ate so much. I'm so proud of her. So in return, I finished my thesis and passes the deliberation and graduated. Thanks for this amazing laptop, t was a great ride. Beacause for an Architecture student, you really need a great laptop for your needs like rendering, 3d modelling, etc. So here is my tips in selecting your buddy.

tech specs:

intel core i7
ati radeon graphics
windows 7 home premium
4gb ram
640 gb hdd
blu ray player and writer
altec lansing with dolby sound system










it has a metal finish with texture thats adds more elegance on the design. its a great buy!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento