Sabado, Setyembre 10, 2011

Why i love CARRIE UNDERWOOD

PLAY ON ALBUM

Carrie Underwood is my all time favorite American idol and Country Singer.Not just that, she is a role model and a league of her own. A god fearing person and a very down to earth celebrity who just not always honor her fans but also God who has given her amazing talent.

Carrie is the voice of our generation, as said by someone i read on the internet. I said "Carrie is the inspiration of young people who hopes and dreams of a day that they will shine and still maintain their feet off the ground".

As of now, Carrie has been writing her 4th Album which I know will be a hit! She is one of the ture Country Artist who exemplifies the true meaning of being country.

I constantly check news about her and I'm obsessed in meeting her SOON.

So what is your favorite Carrie's song from the 3 albums? Mine is ALL haha! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento